Sunday, June 17, 2012

Freaking Epic!

I am four chapters into this draft and it is absolutely amazing!  Two more characters are really gaining momentum and the plot is hurdling forward.  The book is basically writing itself now.  All I have to do is go along for the ride.

I've toyed with the idea of creating a screenplay version of it when it is done.  As much as I would love to, I want to finish all of the books first.  This trilogy will only be the first of several and will span many generations in this world.  This month is very hectic for me, so I am not working on it as much as I want.  However, the key thing is discipline.  I make sure to write at least two pages a day.  My current average is four.  It's also giving me an excuse to watch more UFC.  I have always loved hand-to-hand combat and those matches are a gold mine for seeing what works in a real fight and what doesn't.   

No comments:

Post a Comment