Sunday, May 13, 2012

How Tony Stark Got His Groove Back

Earlier today, I found this awesome article on Robert Downey, Jr.  It describes how he managed to turn his life around after his drug addiction destroyed his career.  I have been a fan of his ever since I stayed up late at night during college and saw "Two Girls and a Guy."  The movie was terrible, but Robert Downey, Jr.'s acting was amazing and kept me glued to the screen.  Anyway, in "Iron Man", he portrayed the perfect Tony Stark.  Even though "Iron Man 2" wasn't as good as the first one, I still liked it and his acting somehow became even better.  He also stole the show in "The Avengers", although the other actors did a good job as well.  So when I found this article called "Reinvention 101: 5 Lessons From Robert Downey, Jr." on Yahoo! Small Business Advisor, I immediately checked it out.  It offered some really good advice, even showing how Wing Chun helped him conquer his addiction.  Check out the article at the link below.

http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advisor/reinvention-101-5-lessons-from-robert-downey-jr.html

No comments:

Post a Comment