Saturday, September 14, 2013

My "The Ultimate Fighter: Team Rousey Vs. Team Tate" Predictions

I'll just keep this short and sweet:

I believe that Sarah Moras will be the first ever female TUF winner.  She looked absolutely amazing against Tara LaRosa and I think that she has the heart and Brazilian jiu-jitsu skills to win the competition.   

I predict that Chris Beal will be the 18th male winner, even with his injured hand.  The guy overcame cancer and went straight for the finish in his match against Sirwan Kakai.  Only Kakai's strong chin kept him from getting laid out by those bombs.  I don't think that the other competitors will be able to weather the storm quite as well. 

As far as which coach will win, that's a no-brainer.  Rousey takes it via first-round armbar again.  My only dilemma is that I don't know who to root for.  While I am still a Tate fan, Rousey has matured a lot since their first encounter.  As a result, she's grown on me.  I'll probably just sit back and enjoy the match without taking sides.   

No comments:

Post a Comment