Sunday, October 7, 2012

Slow And Steady Wins The Race

I started a new job a couple of weeks ago, so my writing time has taken a hit.  However, I got back on track today.  I'm still plucking out setting details from my current draft to create a map of the school.  In addition, I will have to consult the short stories I wrote in January, since there are a lot of awesome places I uncover in those tales which deserve to be in "Black Swan Origins: Nineveh."  My goal is to have a map of the school and be done with Version 7.0 by December 1. 

For NaNoWritMo, I am trying to decide whether to edit "Tales of Nineveh" into an anthology or work on a King Arthur novel I've been toying with.  I'm really leaning towards the former, because it will allow me to kill two birds with one stone by creating a book and organizing the backstory of Cassandra, Maxine, "The Executioner", "The Countess", "The Siren", and other key "Black Swan Origins: Nineveh" characters.  Not to mention it will include the appearance of Lambert's archenemy, "The Dark One", who is only alluded to in "Black Swan Origins: Nineveh."  I'll decide by next Saturday which one I will pursue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment