Monday, March 18, 2013

A Page A Day Keeps The Procrastinator Away!

I'm getting close to the epic conclusion of "A Valiant Effort."  It looks like I'll finish typing it up way before June.  In all likelihood, I will be done by the end of April.  Then I can print off some hard copies for my records and edit it. 

I recently heard from Richard and Emily, two of the friends whom I made on Kosrae.  Richard is an RPCV who served in Jamaica.  He basically became my mentor, and has had a lot of awesome adventures in the Caribbean and Southeast Asia.  Emily has become the bubbly, outgoing Southern cousin that I never had and has been bitten by the traveling bug again after doing some medical work.  Both helped me out a lot when I was down and out on Kosrae and I am still grateful for it.  Needless to say, both of them will be in the book.  The good guys (and girls) deserve some press, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment